United Way of Connecticut
Every hour of every day, people in Connecticut turn to United Way of Connecticut for help.
- We help people find and access the health and human services they need, including food, shelter, and other basic needs.
- We assist parents and caregivers with finding the best child care for their family.
- We serve as a coordinated gateway to services for children with developmental or behavioral needs through programs.
- We respond in the event of weather emergencies, natural disasters, and family and personal crises of any kind.
- We work with partners in the state government, local United Ways and Connecticut’s communities to implement strategies that can lead to community impact.
In all of this, United Way of Connecticut’s goal is to help meet the needs of Connecticut residents by providing information, education and connection to services.
Online Benefits Screener
2-1-1 Top Service Reports.
Contribute your talents and time.
Education. Income. Health.