To learn more about the open positions listed below and to apply, click here.
- Suicide Prevention System Manager
- Director of Advocacy
- Care 4 Kids Administrative Service Support Specialist
- Housing Specialist
- Crisis Services Specialist
- Fingerprint Technician
- Crisis Services Supervisor
- Child Care Client Services Technician (CC CST)
- Microsoft Systems Administrator
- Care 4 Kids Client Services Representative
Please note: United Way of Connecticut welcomes applications from qualified candidates applying for posted positions only. United Way of Connecticut does not retain unsolicited resumes submitted for general consideration. As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, United Way of Connecticut, Inc. desires priority referrals of protected veterans for positions at its location at 55 Capital Blvd, Rocky Hill, CT 06067. United Way of Connecticut is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Male/Female/Disability/Veteran
United Way of Connecticut, Inc. endeavors to make www.ctunitedway.org accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact (860) 571-7500. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.