Administrative Information:

United Way of Connecticut
1344 Silas Deane Highway
Rocky Hill, Connecticut 06067-1350 Phone: 860-571-7500
Fax: 860-571-7525
TTY: 800-671-0737

If you are looking for help, dial 2-1-1 from anywhere in Connecticut. You will speak with a call specialist who will help you locate programs and services in your area. The specialist can help make it easier for you to find information, discover options or deal with a crisis. If you are outside of Connecticut and would like to contact us, dial 1-800-203-1234.

To find a 2-1-1 center in another state, go to

Program Phone Numbers

  • 2-1-1 Child Care: 1-800-505-1000
  • 2-1-1 Health and Human Services: 2-1-1
  • Care 4 Kids: 1-877-868-0871
  • Child Development Infoline: 1-800-505-7000
  • HUSKY: 1-877-284-8759
  • Media Inquiries: 860-571-7215

 Title VI Compliance