United Way of Greenwich
1 Lafayette Court
Greenwich, CT 06830
- Take 286 East to the CT Turnpike (or take the NY Thruway to the CT Turnpike); also known as I-95.
- Get off at Exit 3;
- At the end of the ramp, bear left and make a left.
- Go 3 lights (you will be going under the highway and a railroad bridge).
- After the 3rd light, go straight and
- Make the first left - this is Soundview Drive a very steep hill;
- At top of hill, bear right and follow this road, which is Field Point Road, until you come to Route 1.
- At light at intersection with Route 1, make a right;
- Before second light, make a left onto Lafayette Court.
- Our building is the first one on the left. Limited parking is available in our own lot; if this is full, park on the street.
From North of Greenwich
- Take I-95 to Exit 4;
- At top of ramp, make a right. Follow to light,
- Make a left onto Route 1, follow for about 2-1/2 miles.
- When you go past Talbots, which will be on your right, make the next right - this is Lafayette Court.
- Or take Merrit Parkway to Exit 31, North Street; make a right at the end of the ramp. Follow North Street to end; at "T", make a left.
- Follow to light and make a right onto Route 1. When you go past Talbots, which is on your right, make the next right - this is Lafayette Court.